FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
RALEIGH (Dec. 16) - The 2024 election season has officially kicked off and the Libertarian Party of North Carolina (LPNC) has mobilized to give voters a chance to choose prosperity and Liberty. This December, 46 Libertarian candidates filed for 44 races, ranging from the highest office in North Carolina to a number of local elections. There will be two NC Libertarian primaries this year, in addition to the presidential preference poll. Ryan Brown, Chair of the LPNC, said, “It is easy to be proud of what we accomplished today, and we are happy with the results. But I am much more proud of the hard work all our staff and volunteers have put in for months. They built the foundation, and getting these candidates filed is just the first step.
“North Carolinians are sick of partisan fighting. They’re sick of outrageous inflation and the disappearing power of their paychecks. They’re sick of political gamesmanship while their rights are dismissed by people who claim to be our leaders. North Carolina is at a breaking point and Liberty is the only way out. I am honored and humbled to be able to serve this amazing field of candidates, and North Carolina is lucky to have them fighting for us.”Read more
Did you catch our chair, Ryan Brown, on the Pete Kaliner show today? He didn't get a chance to plug all his anti-war resources, but we've got them here!
- AntiWar.com: https://antiwar.com/
- The Libertarian Institute: https://libertarianinstitute.org/
- Defend the Guard: https://defendtheguard.us/
- What I Know and What I Don’t — War, Russia and Ukraine, and the Moral High Ground, By Rob Yates: https://medium.com/ukraine-diaries/what-i-know-and-what-i-dont-war-russia-andukraine-and-the-moral-high-ground-26dd6523f52a
- WAR IS A RACKET, by SMEDLEY D. BUTLER, Major General, United States Marines: https://gutenberg.ca/ebooks/butlersd-warisaracket/butlersd-warisaracket-00-h.html