Since September 2010, the Tenth Amendment Center has been hosting events around the country to educate and activate people on the topic of Nullification. At a Nullify Now! event, you learn nullification’s constitutional basis and when it has been used in history – plus much more.
At Nullify Now you will learn:
1. The Constitutional history of Nullification. Jefferson and Madison’s basis for states rejecting, nullifying and interposing against unconstitutional federal acts.
2. How Nullification was used in early American history - against attacks on freedom of speech and more.
3. Nullification vs Slavery. The mainstream wants you to believe that Nullification was used to support slavery. This is either ignorance or a lie. Hear the heroic story of nullification being used to reject federal slave laws in the 1850s.
4. How Nullification is being used today. right now, across the country, dozens of states are implementing nullification bills. They’ve already been very successful pushing back against the feds and you can use this lesson as a blueprint in your own state, on issues important to you.
5. About Nullification as a Tool for Protecting Liberty. Nullification is a powerful tool to protect your right to keep and bear arms, stop “indefinite detention,” protect your health freedom – and more. You’ll learn about model legislation that can be used on a state OR local level – and effective methods to get nullification bills passed.
6. What YOU can do right now – you won’t leave Nullify Now! with just a bunch of great information. You’ll also be provided with a practical, actionable plan to do something today. The time to act is now, not next year and not next week. Today, not tomorrow, now.
Go to Nullify Now for tickets.
Google map and directions
Be the first to comment
Sign in with