These are exciting times for the Libertarian Party of North Carolina. Public sentiment continues to turn against the old political parties and North Carolina voters are looking for another option.
The LPNC is growing 15 percent a year, faster than the Republicans or Democrats (which are virtually flat), faster than the overall population (growing 1 percent annually since 2010), and faster than unaffiliated voters (4 percent per year).
We have big plans, but we need help – your help!
Would you like to learn how you can help to spread liberty, and have a positive impact on local government in Forsyth County – and neighboring counties like Guilford, Stokes, Surry, Davidson, Davie, Yadkin, Rockingham?
The come and have lunch with us in Winston-Salem on Saturday, Aug. 2.
Experienced LPNC organizers will explain how to set up and run an affiliate county or regional party. We'll provide snacks for all attendees. So come hungry – for Liberty!
At the Liberty Lunch & Learn, you'll find out how to:
- Leverage local planning committees to discover who the local players are and advance libertarian policies
- Earn publicity and press coverage
- Schedule, promote, and conduct exciting and effective meetings
- Recruit, nurture, and support passionate volunteers
- Recruit, nurture, and support winning candidates
- Deal with the Board of Elections
- Get support from the state party
- Start a local affiliate party
And more! Register today,
150 Hanes Mall Cir
Winston-Salem, NC 27103
Google map and directions