To become a member of the Libertarian Party of North Carolina you must be a North Carolina resident and fulfill any one of these requirements. One is sufficient; more than one is better.
1. Register to vote as Libertarian. If you're already a registered Libertarian voter, congratulations, you're a member of the LPNC. If you're not sure, check your registration here. But please fill out our membership form below. And consider becoming a dues-paying member of the LPNC.
2. Be a current dues-paying member of the national Libertarian Party. If you already pay dues to national, you are a member of the LPNC. But please fill out our membership form below. And consider also becoming dues-paying member of the LPNC.
4. Sign a NIOF statement. If you cannot support the LPNC financially, however, you can still become a member. Simply choose this statement, "I certify that I do not advocate the initiation of force to achieve social or political goals" in the signup form below.
As a member of the LPNC you will:
- Receive our monthly email newsletter, and updates on party activities.
- Be eligible to be selected as a delegate to the annual LPNC State Convention.
- Be eligible to vote for the LPNC Executive Committee.
What Your Contribution Supports
Of course, whether or not you are a member of the Libertarian Party of North Carolina, you can still contribute, volunteer, support any of our candidates, or signup to get our newsletter.
The LPNC receives no funds from the national party, nor do we accept money from special interest groups and lobbyists. Every dollar we spend comes from liberty-minded individuals like you. Your contribution will help us:
- Help fund our candidates to get the right people elected
- Conduct local and state outreach efforts, including the annual State Fair
- Produce and print local promotional materials, and purchase national promotional materials